Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday - 22 hours and 31 minutes to go.


Taking the bike apart to begin packing. Awesome pics with the new GoPro!



UPDATE... So, I watched this video and I wonder how many more times I could have said, "I'm putting the motorcycle back together and I'm packing..."?  Then, at the end I was saying thanks to Brooke, but is looks like I'm giving a weird thanks to the camera.   I think I'm delirious at this point.  I need to rest!  I was very hot and tired.  It was 95 degrees in Atlanta today.  Tomorrow it's going to be 97 or so... nice.

By the way, at last night's gathering and fund raiser we raised over a $1,000 for Komen! So we have that going for us, which is nice.  Pics to come soon.

Back to packing and resting and making funny videos.

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics, amazing it all fits! Had a great time meeting everyone last night. I hope your sister is feeling well.

    Safe travels,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 Love the wide angle pictures! Capture the scene perfectly!

    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for a couple of weeks now but haven't posted until now. As someone who is extremely close to my family, I admire what you are doing and I admire Kris for being such an inspiration to you. Good luck on your journey! I look forward to following you through your words and pictures!

    ~Susan~

    ReplyDelete