Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is not everything!?...

While this is a lot of stuff, I still have to pack some street clothes and make sure I have the right tools, spares, and camping gear.  I have been lucky enough to know some awesome folks who have donated some new gear for my journey.  My and Brooke's good friends B and H gave me a super nice new sleeping bag, and a customer from Peachtree Bikes helped me buy my new windscreen for the motorbike. Both items will go a long way to helping me stay comfortable and safe along the road to Alaska.

3 comments:

  1. Wrong bike for that long a trip. Not going to work. Get a bigger bike or don't go.

    Dave The Wave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave the Wave,
    I suppose I could get a trailer?!! but I think it will be ok, three boxes and a dry bag Im good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel! It was a pleasure meeting you this weekend at Muddy Buddy and i want to say thank you for all your help! Stand out guy and I'll be sure to do whatever I can to help with your cause! Best of luck and stay in touch!

    p.s. - the girls who gunked their breaks


    Email- amber.leonard@selu.edu

    ReplyDelete